Seth’s Old Spice Blog Takeover & Giveaway #SmellcometoManhood
“This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Old Spice. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.”
Hey this is Seth. I am the oldest of all of the boyz. I am turning fourteen next month. I am in middle school in eighth grade, but next year I go to high school. I’ve been in middle school for four years because our school is weird like that. Body sprays collide in the locker room and it smells like a hydrogen bomb of overused sprays and sweaty clothes. I like to escape to the gym. But the floor smells like wax and people (aka me) fall a lot on that waxed floor. But at least I can breathe better than in the locker room.
I was excited to get a a lot of good stuff in a Smellcome to Manhood briefcase from Old Spice. It included a bunch of good smelling things like Old Spice Spiffy Pomade for hair, lots of body spray, and and fun stuff like duct tape.
I invited my friend Cascio over because he uses Old Spice regularly because he’s awesome like dat. We watched Over The Top on DVD, included in my briefcase. This is an Eightiesriffic movie (a cheesy eighties movie that is both horrific and terrific at the same time) of all things about arm wrestling and truck driving. They give off a lot of sweat so I’d like to think a million tons of overused body spray was used in the making of this movie. Anyway, my friend and I were inspired and decided to try it out. Check below for Vineage.
And another for your viewing pleasure!
The Old Spice scents included are very awesome and I will now describe them to you below. I will use the ancient technique of spray/sniff/describe. First there is the Swagger (aka swag) scent which is an Irishy green leafy type of smell. Next there is Bearglove which has some bear bros on da front and smells like the woods and camping and like Cascio. Last there is Fiji, which has some red things under a palm tree on the front and smells like the ocean, pineapple, coconut and Pina Coladas (feel free to sing caught in the rain).
P.S. never mix sets on finger or anywhere, for now my finger smells like the middle school locker room.
Win the briefcase full of Epicosity in the RaffleCoppter widget. Hang here a minute the page will load in a hot minute. Here is what is included:
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – “Scent Responsibly” and smell like a man, not a middle school locker room.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds – James Blunt never sounded so manly.
- “Over the Top” DVD – Dominate at arm wrestling like Lincoln Hawk, without having to go to truck driving school.
- Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet.
- Old Spice Branded Wood Flash Drive – Important Old Spice files everyone should memorize (Old Spice “Scent Responsibly” education video, Informational Infographic, Fact Sheet, etc.)
- Art of Manliness Book – Becoming a man is an art and a science. It was much safer to send a paperback book than a Bunson Burner.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma to add to your LinkedIn profile
- Bonus! Old Spice Hair Product – Guys who use Old Spice Hair product just seem to do better in life. Don’t you want to do better in life?
Thanks for reading!